Work on the house, finally!!

Whew!  We worked hard today.  My brother-in-law will be here in 3 days to finish our basement and we had a lot to do before he can get started.  We moved everything out of the girls' upstairs bedroom and moved them to the living room.  Then we moved the "boys" from the basement to the upstairs bedroom.  We also had 3 big closets to clean out and move to storage, along with bookshelves, beds and toys.  Dale got some electrical work started that he's been dreading.  Just listening to him drill through the concrete for an hour made me feel very sorry for him.  No fun.  I made sushi for dinner.  All in all a very productive day!

2 I love comments!!:

Beth April 4, 2014 at 10:20 AM  

I hope everything works out with Uncle Bill!

meNmykids April 9, 2014 at 11:28 AM  

Busy, busy, busy

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.