Good Ole Sunshine!!

Isn't this sun we are getting here in the northwest wonderful!! We normally get a lot of sun here, but now it's warm too. Pull out those sandals and capris, in fact I think I might go purchase some new summer clothes today! We are supposed to hit 90 today and 95 tomorrow. Yikes! That is plenty hot enough for me. I'm actually great with moderate temperatures of 75-80. I'm not complaining mind you, I do have air conditioning!

6 I love comments!!:

Sabriena May 16, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Wow! The high today is supposed be 87, here! With a reversed 78, tomorrow! I hope we get a chance to go swimming, but most likely we will have to do a bunch of work around here to get our place "presentable" for U. Randy and A. Cheri. Sigh. Too bad.

Jules May 16, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Sunshine is always great to have/see! I haven't ever been up there, so I don't know how much it rains, except for what I've heard. But I wouldn't like seeing rain all the time, I have to have sunshine sometimes :) Enjoy it :)

Cherrie May 16, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

The sun has been so refreshing lately. I am a total summer girl, hope you find some great deals.

Skylene May 19, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

Yup I love sunshine too. Especially since here in OK sometimes when it's dark that means wild weather! Oh well sometimes that is fun too. Exciting anyway. Hey for a little bit I thought that you had forgotten to invite me. But then I remembered I hadn't checked my e-mail in a while.

meNmykids May 19, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Yeah, we went to the lake and one of my girls didn't put on sunblock.... Blisters all over the face. owweeeee. I am loving the sun.

meNmykids May 19, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

I really needed to here "praise you in this storm" today.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.