Home Sweet Home

We are home!! It feels great. I have been enjoying being back in my house. Not sure what the future holds for us, but aren't we supposed to live one day at a time anyway?? I have been a hermit the last few days, just resting up from the trip I guess. Finally, today I feel like getting out and about. I am running errands and heading to Bend to do some shopping. It feels good to be back to normal.

8 I love comments!!:

Jules May 7, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

I'm glad we got to come and spend a little more time with you guys! We do miss you :) But it is always nice to get back to a normal life :)

JoAnn May 7, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Be it ever so humble....Theres no place like home!

Amber Lois May 8, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

So now that you are home when are you going to come and see up here in Olympia.

Sabriena May 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Nice that everything is back to normal after your trip! Can't wait for the trip you are making to out here today! Thanks for the invite!

Sis. Lori P. May 8, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Hi Chantel, our Sister's are heading your way this weekend. We are renting a house in Eagle Crest for the weekend for our Annual Sister's Trip! Glad you are home and safe. Take a deep breath and enjoy being home... Thank you for the invite to your blog!

meNmykids May 15, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Chantel I'm so glad that you are home. You really seemed to need it. Much love and prayers!

Cherrie May 15, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Glad your home and thanks for finally inviting me. Miss you and can't wait to get moved and out there.

Sabriena May 16, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Well, I'm thinking that you need to write a new post, because it seems that you have a "Home Sweet Home" post right after getting back from your weekend here, and if you can't wait for home after only a few days...

By the way, I DO know that this post was written after your long trip, but still.....

Besides, I want to hear from my Aunt Chantel. I can't help it if I love you.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.