Going Private

I have made the decision to make my blog private. Those of you who are interested in continuing to read my blog please email me from my profile page so I can invite you. I will wait a few weeks to make sure everyone has an opportunity to read this post.

11 I love comments!!:

Cherrie April 24, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

How do we email with no email address????

Chantel H April 24, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

Click on the email icon on my profile page.

Trina April 24, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

Well add me.......do I have to give you my email address to be included? Huh Huh?? hehehe

cendie April 24, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Chantel cendie here, james's sister, married to Roger Dale's Cousin. Nice reading your blog hope you are over the Laryngitis, not fun to have and the family love to tease over it. Hope all is well with you all.

Love and Prayers, Cendie

Chantel H April 25, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

I only have Julie's email address in my inbox, so erveryone else please email me.

Sabriena April 25, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Okay, I will e-mail you, but not from your profile... that opens our computer e-mail for you (which doesn't work anyway), not yahoo!

P.S. I think that the real reason that you are leaving this post on for a while is so that you will have a legitimate excuse for not posting. By the way, I have a list of most of the blogger's e-mail addresses. I sent them to Amber, I can forward the message to you, too. If you want.

Aunt Peetza April 28, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

hey i would email you but it wont let me, hehehe i see how it is :)

Skylene May 2, 2008 at 6:13 AM  

Yup it won't let me e-mail you either but I'm not going to let that stop me I know your address!

Chantel H May 2, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

I realize there are problems with the email. I will get a complete list from sabriena with all of your email addresses.

Kim May 3, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

I sent an email asking to be added. Did you get it?

:.☂Raine☂.: May 6, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Me too...did you get mine?

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.