Tagged!

LADAWN

I have been tagged!

Here are the rules..

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don't have a middle name use the middle name you would of liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.ere goes.


Here goes:

L... Listmaker. I have a list for everything. I go a couple of weeks sometimes with out using my daily planner, then I realize I am not getting anything accomplished. I need lists to function. I am extremely forgetful. We all know the old saying, "If my head wasn't attached, I would forget it." That is my life story without lists.

A... Aunt. I have many nieces and nephews. I love having them over to spend the night, or just to spend some time. As they are growing up we are able to bake together, fix hair (for some reason my nephews do not enjoy this), play games, and just plain talk. I love it. I already miss you guys!

D... Determined. I am determined to get my way! I like doing things my way and it's hard for me to give in.

A... A again, hmmm let me think. A favorite motel of mine is Daysinn. They are always nice and clean, they have breakfast and a pool and most important, they are cheap. Not really an A but a nice piece of information!

W... Worker. I like to get my work done. I hate going to town and leaving a messy house.

N... Nervous. If I'm not careful, I don't put all my faith in God and I allow myself to become nervous about a situation. Don't we all from time to time?

15 I love comments!!:

meNmykids August 20, 2007 at 9:33 AM  

Great list! Really hits you on the mark. We already miss you too, and not just the nieces and nephews.

Trina August 20, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

Okay the second A was totally cheating and a little off the wall...rofl!!

Sabriena August 20, 2007 at 10:46 AM  

Ladawn is a very pretty name. Or is it LaDawn with a capitalized "D"? Chantel LaDawn. That really fits together well!

Mrs.Martin August 20, 2007 at 2:34 PM  

lol Funny A Chantel, I might borrow it, for my list.

Cherrie August 20, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

You are one determined lady. And a wonderful Aunt for sure.

Kalisha August 21, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

You really do have strange nephews, EVRYONE should like there hair to be done. LOL.

marykathryn August 23, 2007 at 10:04 PM  

How funny are you?!? DaysInn..cracking me up!
Great list!!
Come check out my blog, if you can upload it..hehe
I sent you a little something!

marykathryn September 19, 2007 at 10:59 AM  

Hey where is your New post????hehe

Trina September 19, 2007 at 5:26 PM  

Post about your move! Miss you!!!

JaLea September 20, 2007 at 1:29 PM  

Hi, Good luck with your move! Seems like everyone is moving. Also wanted to let you know that I have made my blog private. I would like to add all the Sisters but I don't have everyones email address. Please email me @ jaleacoolheat@hotmail.com if you would like to view my blog. I have not done much with my blog, I am just learning. I plan to add some pictures with Marys help.

Kalisha September 24, 2007 at 4:35 PM  

When are you going to make a new post? I've been waiting for a V-E-R-R-Y L-O-N-G time.

Barbara Reed September 29, 2007 at 8:27 AM  

So funny, Loved the second a....LOL

marykathryn October 5, 2007 at 11:04 AM  

Where are you at????

Kalisha October 11, 2007 at 9:44 AM  

HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE?

Anonymous October 19, 2007 at 11:38 AM  

This looks like fun. I like Ladawn. Pretty.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.