Moving

We have been planning to move to Central Oregon for a few months now. We have given our notice to be out by the end of the month. I guess it is time to get serious about moving. We are going down to try to get a house next week. We have made many, many long distance moves, not counting the local ones, in our 16 years of marriage, but this time I feel more nervous. I have prayed about having faith in the matter, but I just haven't been able to shake the feelings.

Our ministry last night was about having more faith, in fact the minister used some scripture that is very special to me. I know that God can take care of all things and I need to leave my cares with him. I am thankful that God helps us along in our lives, like giving me what he gave lastnight. It is our daily manna. Hopefully I can remember it and hold onto it for a few days!

9 I love comments!!:

michelle August 9, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

Yeah! We can't wait for you to get here!It will be so nice to have another family .When will you be here next week? Are you coming over from portland?Or do you go back home first and then come down?Yeppie

Marisela August 9, 2007 at 12:15 PM  

I know how you feel. I am starting to get nervous about everything falling into place for us too. It just takes faith...thanks for the reminder.

meNmykids August 9, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

BooooooHooooooo. I miss you already! My kids miss you already. We miss Dale, and Andy. Have Faith. You are a great example!

Trina August 10, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

I know that moving is a BIG deal!! However, the Lord will bless you when you are willing to do His will. I know that it is a challenge to keep the faith, but you have kept it so many times. You are an old pro now...LOL

Sabriena August 11, 2007 at 8:50 AM  

I hope you continue to have Faith, so needed, too. I don't want you to be stressed out, even though I don't want you to move. I will miss you guys sooooooooo much. Hopefully we will be able to visit you, and you us, often.

marykathryn August 14, 2007 at 11:09 AM  

Moving is a big step, but I know that the Lord will bless you and Dale for your efforts to serve him. Your Faith seems strong and after all stretching ourselves sometimes is always a little painful..hehe

marykathryn August 16, 2007 at 11:42 AM  

Hey I tagged you!!..LOL

Kalisha August 16, 2007 at 2:20 PM  

I left this same comment on sis. Mariselas blog. Just before I got on blogger I saw Heidi picking her nose, only she was picking her nose with her TOES!!! Don't you think that is weird?

Jules October 2, 2007 at 12:50 PM  

I need your phone number! I so miss talking to you!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.