AWESOME!!

I was working on my to-do list today, but I was dreading the window behind my stove and the top of my refrigerator. The greasy, dusty film that collects there is not easy to remove, by any means. As I was cleaning, I caught a glance of a cleaner I bought at the dollar store a few months ago. It didn't work for the purpose I bought it for so I simply put it under the kitchen sink and forgot about it. Now, I am not one of those people who buys a lot of different cleaning products, I like a small handful that have multiple uses; Oxi clean, comet, soft scrub with bleach, and glass cleaner pretty much covers it, I don't jump on every band wagon around with new stuff. But, back to the current cleaning dilemma. The dollar store cleaner is called AWESOME!! but like I said, I initially thought it fell far short of its name. I sprayed it on my window and began to get ready to scrub.....Ummm the film simply wiped off. Now for the top of the fridge. Wow. Ceiling fans were not on the list today, but this was just going so well. They were a little tougher than the rest. I did have to scrub a little, but I know what I normally have to go through to get those things clean! I'm not sure if I will find another use for Awesome!! but for now as a grease cutter, it is AWESOME!!

2 I love comments!!:

meNmykids May 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM  

I love Awesome. Super cheap and it works.

meNmykids May 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM  

We need some pictures of the kids!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.