A New Post!!

Yes we successfully moved to Redmond. Blah, Blah, Blah... I am so done with the whole moving discussion so I am not going to be blogging about it for now anyway.

Moving on...
I just got back home from Oklahoma. I had a wonderful time and feel like the Lord has perfect timing. I was able to sit in some very encouraging meetings. I enjoyed seeing my family and spending time with them, it's never enough time.

I am VERY glad to be home and getting things back in order.

Sorry so short, sad today, not in the blogging mode.

13 I love comments!!:

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 October 22, 2007 at 4:18 PM  

It's good to hear that you're finally moved. It's always nice to get to see family and I agree about the not enough time thing. Also it's very encouraging to sit in good meetings in other parts.

Jules October 22, 2007 at 5:33 PM  

It was nice to see you. Me and Ryan both called Sharon (at different times) to find out when you were leaving, and we found out that you left in the EARLY morning. Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye. But it was great seeing you! Love ya!

Marisela October 22, 2007 at 7:33 PM  

Sorry you are sad today.I'm glad you had a good time in Oklahoma. It was nice to see you yeasterday, even if we didn't visit a whole lot.

meNmykids October 23, 2007 at 9:51 AM  

Sorry you are sad. So sorry. I'll say another prayer for your uplifting. Glad you are back.

Kalisha October 23, 2007 at 5:26 PM  

Well at least you MADE the post. LOL.

Tish October 24, 2007 at 8:52 AM  

It's nice to see you blogging again! That's great that you enjoyed your time in Oklahoma. I was glad that you guys got to come over on Sunday. I hope that God lifts your sadness. I'll say a little prayer for you.

michelle October 24, 2007 at 3:00 PM  

Happy that you are here .Hope you continue.

Barbara Reed October 24, 2007 at 6:40 PM  

I'm glad you got moved and you got to see your family sounds like it was fun. I'm really glad you also got to sit in some really good meetings. No matter where you are that's nice.

Cherrie October 24, 2007 at 8:06 PM  

You were a blessing for me. I so needed the help! Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed you most. Love you lots!

marykathryn October 26, 2007 at 12:11 PM  

Hey! Glad you are back..keep us a little more updated okay??..hehe

Mrs.Martin October 26, 2007 at 10:16 PM  

Chantel, it was great to see a new post. I am sorry you are sad. I think that is unusual for little ole you. I understand being tuckered out from discussing the moving topic too. By the way... Cherrie's house looks great. Love ya.

Trina November 2, 2007 at 4:21 PM  

I am so glad you blogged, although, obviously, I am the one person on this earth who didn't know you posted! Sorry...

Anonymous December 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM  

Оскар уайльд и у толпы бывают свои унаследованные фрейдистские комплексы
!!!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.