Going to see The Isaac's!!

On Thursday night I will be going to see The Isaac's and a few other groups in concert. I am very excited. The Isaac's, Pieces of Our Past is my very favorite cd. I put a few of their songs on here for you to enjoy (yes Trina, I know you are shocked that I figured out how to put something on here by myself!!). These are not my favorite songs of theirs, but they are still good. I have been to a few gospel concerts and it is so awesome to be able to hear the live professional singers. I have never heard The Isaac's live, so I can't wait!! The Bishop's and The Perry's are some of the other groups, I haven't heard them but I've heard that they are good too. My mom and I and a few other ladies are going to make an evening of it. Again, I am sooo excited!

14 I love comments!!:

Cherrie April 15, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Enjoy the concert, I am sure it will be a blast.

Chantel H April 15, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

I wish you were going!!

Kim April 16, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

I wish I was going! I have them singing on my blog right now too. I took my playlist off for a bit while I have a video of them singing. Hope you enjoy the concert!

meNmykids April 16, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Ooooh I wish I was going too! That sounds wonderful. Have a great time.

Jules April 16, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

I hope that you and your mom have a WONDERFUL time! I know you will :)

Trina April 16, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

I CANNOT believe you are getting to go see the Isaacs! I want to go sooooo bad!! You guys have all the great gospel singers out there. I am TOTALLY impressed that you figured out how to put music on your blog...Wowzers!! hehehe However, I always KNEW you could do it if you would just apply yourself...ROFL! I miss you guys so much...come home soon. We are tired of everyone being in Oklahoma...*BIG SIGH*

Marisela April 16, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

I love the Issac's there music is so beautiful and soothing. I also like the Bishops. There Kenucky Blugrass CD is my favorite. IIIRD Tyme Out is another favorite of mine....anyway enjoy the concert :)

Mrs.Martin April 17, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

We got a call from one of our elders with tickets to see the Isaacs! I was so excited and then Trina and Colin mentioned your post on going too! Maybe I will see you there Chantel!

Kalisha April 17, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Cool. But I like my post better, because I don't really get interested in that type of thing (going to music concerts)

Beth April 18, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

That is sooo cool. How exciting, I would love to see them in concert too, or especially Allison Kraus. Hope it's a great time.

Beth April 18, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

good for you!!!!!!!

Skylene April 18, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

We like to listen to the Isaacs too.

Sabriena April 19, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

Oh, how exciting! I love listening to the Isaacs, too. Especially "In God's Hands". Since several others put down some of the bands that they like to listen to, I like the Casting Crowns songs that Mom burned onto a CD while at your house, I also like the Hee Haw Gospel Quartet. I can't think of the names of others at the moment, except of course the brethrens' Rejoicing Hearts and Gospel Echoes.

JoAnn April 20, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

I gotta say I am really jealous! I just love to listen to the Isaac's. Enjoy yourself!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.