Sometimes there is no remedy for a heartache. You just have to pray your way through it. I have been REALLY missing Trina and my dad the last few days. Today at church one of the messages was about how we will all face death at some point. We will not escape our crossing. It got me to thinking about what it might be like in my last few moments. I pictured seeing my dad and Trina coming towards me and even holding my hand to help me make that final crossing. How beautiful. It was such a comfort to me. I do not know what my end will be, but I do know that God will be with me and He will hold my hand and be my comfort and stay in that time.

This evening as I got on Facebook, one of the first posts was one Trina made a few years ago. At first, I was caught off guard, but then comforted to feel a connection with my dear friend. I know my heartache is somewhat selfish because they have gained their crowns and no longer have the pain that we begged God to take from them. I am very thankful for that, but from time to time I must give a sigh, and even shed a tear for my loss. Then pick back up and carry on to make my own heavenly goal.

2 I love comments!!:

meNmykids July 22, 2013 at 7:32 AM  

So sorry, hope it has been better lately.

Sabriena October 18, 2013 at 7:55 AM  

Wow, you posted! Sounds like an interesting experience. Sounds very much like one that would happen to me! LOL. Things never seem to go the way I plan them, and everything takes longer than I think it will. Always. Well, maybe not ALWAYS always, but it seems like it...

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.