My First Post

Hi all! I'm glad that you have found my new blog. I will be posting soon.

8 I love comments!!:

meNmykids March 19, 2007 at 3:15 PM  

You too? I might have to change too, I have an account, I just don't really want to change yet. Well, give us something good when you get the chance.
Gale

marykathryn March 19, 2007 at 7:02 PM  

Hey there.. I did find your new little home. Glad to see you over here and cute mother blinkie..I might just have to steal that one..hehe

momto3blessings March 20, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

Hi Chantel, NIce to see you over here. Cant wait to read your blog.

Trina March 21, 2007 at 9:59 PM  

Well you know IM glad to see you over here! hehehe

meNmykids March 26, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

Hey, haven't yet seen the notebook? Hope your class went great, lets get together and talk food! Or perfume?
Gale

Cherrie April 1, 2007 at 12:57 PM  

Glad you came aboard.

Anonymous November 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous November 13, 2012 at 3:02 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.