Thanksgiving

This thanksgiving is going to be little different than usual. This is the first time we are hosting it and I am so excited. We have Randy and Cheri coming in from Colorado just for the thanksgiving weekend. Bill will also be heading over on Wednesday night in time for church hopefully and stay the weekend. I can't wait for everyone to get here!

With the thought of thanksgiving, I have decided to list a few of the things I am sooo thankful for. I'm sure everyone out here is doing the same, Tis the season to be thankful!

I am thankful for:

-My wonderful husband and what God has given us. I remember so often back 15 years ago when he was so sick. I thought he was going to die. I tried to prepare myself and plan what I would do, but God had a different plan and I am so thankful that I have him with me each day.

-My son. God is so merciful!

-My parents and the examples they have been to me. I lean on those things so many times, even though they are far away.

-My in-laws. I am so blessed. I couldn't have dreamed of a better family. I thank God so often that he brought them into my life. They are a huge encouragement to me!

-My dear friends. God knows how each one touches me. Again I am so thankful he has brought them into my life. I can't imagine it without them!

-The Brethren. The "family" of God. It is so beautiful to be a part of it!

-My wonderful little nieces and nephews. They mean so much to me.

-My son's close friends who have become like son's to me. I truly love them.

Okay, I could go on all day, and maybe I will, but not on here. I want to try to be more thankful more of the time, not just during the "season." I hope everyone has a great time coming up with their "thankful" list!

4 I love comments!!:

Trina November 19, 2007 at 1:08 PM  

A Thankful list is a great idea! Hmmmm I will try to get around to posting one. Great thankful list though! LOVE YOU!

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 November 19, 2007 at 5:17 PM  

I really like your list. Especially your son's friends being like your sons to you. Its amazing how big our hearts are, how much love we're capable of:)

michelle November 19, 2007 at 6:50 PM  

You have put together a very nice list.Your so good at lists.

Marisela November 20, 2007 at 7:59 AM  

How fun to have everyone over to your house for Thanksgiving, hope you have a great day, and enjoy all your company. I like your list.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.