And the winner IS...

Thanks to all of you who participated in my contest in my last post. I would have to say that Marisela won. I am starving right now and it's been a loooooong time since I've had a grilled cheese sandwich! Marisela knows my issues with dairy, and knowing her devious nature, I would say she decided to stop at nothing to win this contest. I'm sure she felt that the satisfaction of winning would out way her guilt over tempting me with the sandwich. Thanks Marisela, that's what friends are for! I give a close second place to Kali. Great effort and interesting comment. If I wasn't hungry right now, you might have won!

5 I love comments!!:

Amber Lois July 10, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Now we know that the stomach wins all.

Sabriena July 10, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

And they say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach... LOL!

Kalisha July 14, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Well since I get SECOND place I'm happy. LOL! I could have won first place if you wanted LONG comments. But Oh well...

JoAnn July 14, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Thanks for the explanation Chantel. With the pickles & ice cream comment I thought maybe Marisela was trying to tell us some important news of her own!!

Marisela July 15, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Yeah I WoN!!!! I wasn't trying to be devious....but if it worked I guess I'm ok with it. HA HA. You know I love ya!
Joann: NO I am not trying to tell eanyone any important news :) I just like weird food combos.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.