Help, I have the Blah's

I can't seem to come up with any great topic for a new post. I feel I have been retrospective lately and not very talkative. This now carrying over to my blog because every story I think of has more details than I am willing to sit here and write about. Sorry. Maybe you guys could give some really great comments and that would spark a new post. In fact, lets have a little contest on who can leave the most interesting comment. I know there are some of you out there who are competitive by nature, so here's a chance for you to shine. I will be the judge of coarse, and again I said, the most interesting comment, not the longest (Sabriena:)

11 I love comments!!:

Chantel H July 1, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

I just thought of a great conversation starter: Has everyone heard that Brian and Michelle are going to have a baby!!Now that's a shocker! I might win the contest!

JoAnn July 1, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

That is the best news! I am so excited for them. I don't think Alan & I will get another baby ourselves, but I sure am happy for everyone else when they do. Seems like the older I get the more I realize that the baby years go by so fast. I do kind of regret not enjoying them as much as I should have. But I'm enjoying my kids more now.

Cherrie July 2, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Hey I have some exciting news. We will be in Oregon in just a week or so. Now thats pretty exciting....

Jules July 2, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Okay, now you know that when we start talking about saving money, we ALWAYS get really excited, and it seems like you NEVER run out of ideas of how to save. You are SO good with money $aving ideas, that you should spread your ideas to everyone. I know that I would very much so enjoy reading them!

Sabriena July 2, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Awww... and I had started thinking about all of the things that I could write about. Sigh.

That is so awesome about Bro. Brian and Sis. Michelle being expecting. I wish that they lived closer, so we could snuggle up on him/her when he/she is born. But since Miriam and Levi plan to move out here.....

meNmykids July 2, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

My kids are really putting on the pressure to keep ahead of the Jones's(aka the Brian and Michelles). I won't even comment on that in this comment! Give us a good Indian recipe.

Trina July 2, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Let's see....I think it's awesome that Brian and Michelle are having another. It is amazing how many of us just keep on having them...I think you should share with us your biggest pet peeves, that would be funny and interesting. Maybe we could all jump on the bandwagon...I am really looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend! Yippeee!

Kalisha July 3, 2008 at 6:32 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kalisha July 3, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Well... First of all Bro. Brian and Sis. Michelle aren't our biggest worry when it comes to making sure that our family is bigger, it is the ones that are already as big as our family that are a worry, like Bro. Jody and Sis. Caren. LOL. Oh and I just heard one of our walkie talkies (It is supposed to be off, and I heard part of someones conversation (Not on purpose)). And like Reina said Miriam and Levi are planing on moving here after they have their baby! Ummm... Our fence is over half way done! What a shock. LOL. It was supposed to be done like a month ago. I think that my comment is longer than Sabriena's WOW! If this WAS a who can make the longest comment I bet that since Sabriena gets to get on before me then I could win. LOL! I could sit here and write things like this. LOL! Well I cant think of anything more exiting than BABIES! Sis. Carrie, Sis. Tammy, and Sis. Miriam. YAY!

Marisela July 4, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Pickles and Chocolate Milk....now that is interesting isn't it? Do I win?????? :)

JoAnn July 6, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

Marisela,
are you trying to tell us something?

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.