I am finally posting some pictures!!

These are all from Aug of last year to current. They did not stay in the order they were supposed to, so they are all mixed up.

Roman is sad, he doesn't want River to move away.




My cousin Tara and her daughter Lanie from our trip in april. I left my camera at her house and wasn't able to get it back until on our way home, so I didn't get any photos of the trip accept the ones of Tara's family which I am glad to have.


Michelle, melissa, Dale, and I


Brewster Campout: Isaiah, Andy, and Levi. The boys had a good time.


Myla and Sally at Brewster campout. They liked the hats they won in the little kid games.


Shelby, JilleeAnna, Andy, and Reuben at Thanksgiving.



Drewsie


Mellonie


Amanda and Heidi




Roman last year.



Abram, the tough guy


Samuel, the silly boy


Levi and Stormie both look a little disturbed!








Way Too Cool


10 I love comments!!:

Trina June 17, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

That was soooo much fun to see all those photos! How time flies! What is really neat is how we all know each other's children and we love them all so much. We are so blessed! I can't wait to chat with you, I was really missing you today! You should come over and pick some berries with me, we can make jam together....enticing?? hmmmm??? hehehe

Cherrie June 17, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

You have some really good photos. I love to look at pictures. Hey I want to make some jam.... I will be there soon....

meNmykids June 18, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Gotta love the "too cool". Melanie is the cutest little girl, excepting of course the little one under her:) It was great to see a picture of Tara. Wow! The years have gone so quickly. Thanks for the great pictures!

Jules June 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

I love pictures :) I can't get over how old Lanie looks. She is only one year older than Taylor, but she looks like she is about 4 years older, at least. They were all great pictures!!

Sylvia June 18, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

I love the pictures. It has been so many years since I have seen Tara. It seems so strange to think of all of the years that have gone by.

All of the kids have grown so much. Thank you for letting us see. Andy is so grown up.

I love to listen to your playlist. It really lifts me up.

JoAnn June 18, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

The picture are great. Loved seeing one of Tara. I haven't seen her since before she was married. All the kids are growing up so fast.

Marisela June 18, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing....you should come over and pick berries with us and make jam that would be fun!

Sabriena June 18, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

I love all of the pictures. It looks as if you have been having fun. All the pictures are great, but one is my favorite. I'm sure that you wouldn't be able to guess which one, so I will tell you: The one of Amanda and Heidi, of course. Nice pictures (again, I say it!!!), glad you posted them!

Kalisha June 19, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Once again I say I am SO glad that you "WHEW" invited me to your blog FINALLY. LOL! Nice post.

Trina June 30, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Hey Girlie it is me Mary...I need to be invited to your blog because I tried to log in and it is saying that I am not invited...so invite me..LOL
my email address is
evans98crew@verizon.net
Love the pics they are soo cute and you are right time does fly by crazy quick!!
Okay sooooo...invite me okay!!:-)

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.