4 new posts with pictures

I am having issues with these pictures, so I'm just crossing my fingers that you guys will be able to see them.


This is our back porch that is covered and somewhat sheltered. The deepest snow back in the corner is 10 inches.

This is the view out my kitchen window of our backyard and the houses behind it. You can clearly see the big 2 story house and the brick one next to it, but just to the right of the 2 story is a little white house. It almost looks connected to the big one, in any case, at the worst yesterday we couldn't see the little one or anything beyond the 2 story. Our "blizzard", as the radio and news called it, was windy, snowy, and cold. In fact, Dale's job shut down yesterday, and the school has taken 2 snow days. The first ones of the school year. This is totally typical spring weather for Denver and another big storm is expected Monday. I thought it was odd that Andy's last day of school is May 20th and yet spring break is the first week of April. They will only have 6 weeks left when they return from spring break. But, now I understand, they try to plan spring break when snow storms are likely so that they won't have to miss to many extra days.

5 I love comments!!:

meNmykids March 27, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Your pictures of the porch etc are not coming up. Shucks. I love your furniture. Great choice! I'm amazed that you are getting so much snow, I am planning my garden and planting early stuff already. And we are having a late spring again. Bethany is still not on your friends list and I think she is a bit hurt? Just a hint:) It has been great seeing Andy, he is such a wonderful kid, we really like that guy. Again, I love your furniture, I so want to see it in person. Sigh. Miss you guys.

Beth March 31, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Thanks for inviting me.

Trina April 1, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Im so bummed about the pictures in this post that aren't showing up, but I am loving the pics of your new furniture. Very classic lines and should look great with tons of different decors as you may change your style in time. Perfect!

We have loved having ANDY, as usual, chantel! Thanks for sending him this direction for awhile. He makes our family very happy. We just love him so much!!

Sabriena April 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

We really have enjoyed Andy, although he's spent MORE TIME IN P-D THAN HERE!!! What's up with that????? There's more of his family here, with only one family he's related to down there, and one family of close, close friends. But still.

Oh well. I forgive him, I know how important it is to spend time with your friends. When you mentioned the spring break thing, I thought it was strange also, but it all makes sense now that you explained!

Can't see the pictures, but maybe one of these days I'll get to see your house in person before you move again.

Sabriena April 9, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Check my blog, Aunt Chantel! Although you already know the news, I have a bit more detailed post. Of course, I intend to update it later today with more details about later. I was finally starting to get tired when I got to where I finished! Of course, I had a very restful sleep, although I kept waking up and thinking how unbelievable it was that I am in the Faith!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.