Happy Birthday Dale

We had a suprise party for Dale and chose his favorite cartoon character for theme.
SPONGE BOB!!

This is what Dale's first view of the party was. We have a beach ball over head, water wings decorate the table along with the napkins, cups, gifts, and angel food cake topped with berries, cool whip, and a stuffed sponge bob.




Dale when he first realized what was going on.




Opening the presents.




Dale and I enjoying the gift Andy got him.


Our guest were Brycen, Ashley, and sharon (who requested not to be photographed). Our little party was a huge hit all the way around. It started at 4 when Dale got home from work. After the festivities, Brycen stayed and had dinner with us, thia green curry at Dale's request. We then played boggle and sequence, two of my favorite games. Next I fixed mango crepes, also Dales request. Afterward we played poker until almost midnight! It was a blast!










9 I love comments!!:

Kalisha May 4, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

How fun!!! That is cute.

meNmykids May 4, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Sounds like a fabulous time. I missed Dale on our birthday. I loved sharing our birthday when he was here. Spongebob was PERFECT! You guys are so silly and fun to have a party with.

Marisela May 4, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Hi just catching up on your blog. I really like your new furniture! I hope it last you as log as your last set. The Sponge Bob birthday party is really cute:)
PS I hope you come visit me too while you are in Oregon.

michelle May 5, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Looks like Dale had a good birthday.The spongebob is alittle wierd but if thats what he likes ok.

Sabriena May 5, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

It looks like Uncle Dale had an awesome birthday! Does he feel old? Sometimes Mom does, but sometimes she doesn't. Is he that way? I can't wait for you guys to come out here!

And BTW, keeping in tradition with our correcting each other on grammatical errors, I think you meant thIS at Dale's request, not thIA! Maybe that was just a typing error? Well, when you posted your comment on my blog (the same one that you corrected my grammar, you know!), you said "When it rains, it poors." I think you should have used "pours" in place of "poors"!!! LOL. So what do you think of that? Huh? Huh? HUH??? LOL.

Chantel H May 6, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Sabriena- you've got me on the poor thing, but the thia thing is intentional. It's thia food, like indian or chinese.

Amber Lois May 6, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

Sounds like you had fun.

Trina May 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

I love that theme!! AWESOME!! Im so glad that you posted pictures too. I cant find my memory stick for my camera...ugh! I sure miss you guys and I wish that Den and I could have been there. Den loves Spongebob too!!

Jules May 27, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

I thought I had commented on this post, but I guess not. LOL. This party was very cute. I also love Spongebob. Dale's face was priceless. I hope I get the same reaction to Ryan's party ;) You did a great job on the party though :)

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.