Fall Clean Up

We have been working up in the attic, cleaning up the old blown in insulation and replacing it with encased insulation. It is much cleaner and you can breathe around it. Breathing is good! It has been yucky, dirty, hot work, but at least we'll be nice and toasty this winter!

We have also finished the kitchen pantry cabinet.


This is a picture of our other kitchen cabinets. I think it's a pretty good match! We didn't paint the hinges on the new cabinet because we plan to replace the painted hinges on the other cabinets.

7 I love comments!!:

JoAnn November 16, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Love the new cabinets. Your house is so pretty.

Kalisha November 16, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

I like your cabinet! Good Job! I can't wait to visit you! I am SO exited!!!

Beth November 16, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

very nice!! how about some of the rest of the house? maybe later!!lol

love ya

Jules November 17, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Cool new cabinet! It is always nice to have extra cabinets, it seems like that is always needed. And it does match the other cabinets really good :)

Kim November 18, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Good Job! More cabinets is ALWAYS a good idea!

Chantel H November 18, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Awe...Thanks JoAnn, you're so sweet. I love my house too.

Kali: I am also very excited for you to come. I can't wait.

Bethany: If you look back in my posts to 2008 and jan of 2009 there are several pictures of the house.

Kim: Yes more cabinets are always good. I don't know if there's such a thing as too many!!


Julie: It's good to see that you are still blogging! I feel like we've been out of touch for a while, though it has been nice to see your tidbits on facebook.

Kalisha November 19, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Aunt Chantel you have a great idea! I would LOVE to learn the Violin!

Yeah, Uncle Randy's wreck was a pretty scary thing! The only person I know was in the truck besides Uncle Randy was Shelbi, and she just got a little scratch on her hand! So that is amazing!

I am glad my b-day, and Sabriena's shower went well also! My birthday singing lifted my spirits, thats for sure! But now I am pretty depressed again, missing church is NOT fun! I posted again today, so you can read my new post.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.