Home made pizza was for dinner tonight. It was very yummy. I was creative and put on such toppings as zucchini, cilantro, spinach, sour kraut, and then all the normal ones like pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives too. I made several pizzas so we have plenty of leftovers for the weekend. My mom and dad will be in next week for Andy's graduation and I am trying to figure out what I'm going to fix while they are here. So far, I am thinking pork chops, fish and chips, Pizza Hut, and we'll see what else...

2 I love comments!!:

meNmykids May 18, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

MmmmHmmm. that is what we had for Sunday. Yummy.

Sylvia May 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Now that sounds really interesting. The only thing I am wondering about is sourkraut. I am not to fond of it. You are very busy right now.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.