The life of a list-maker

I love organization, making lists, cleaning shelves, ect, hence the name of my blog. I also love organizing other people's things. When I visit my mother, I enjoy cleaning out her pantry and reorganizing kitchen shelves. My mother is a fabulous house keeper, but like all of us she has some areas she hasn't had the time for. Some of my near and dear friends have made a few comments lately about how I don't understand having clutter because I am so "organized."


I thought I would take this opportunity to prove to them and all the world that I have clutter!
This is the pile on the kitchen counter. The hanging clutter cabinet is a great way to stash all kinds things you don't want to put away.
My bedroom vanity is a catch-all for many things.
As I was going around the house in search of clutter, I happened by Andy's bedroom door and stayed busy here getting the perfect pics. He seemed a little distressed that I would be sharing these with the entire world. Maybe he'll keep his room cleaner next time. HAHA! No comments allowed about how my room was when I was a teenager!
Behind the night stand and bed. Some of you who have spent the night with us now know why we gave you our room!
This is by no means the end of the clutter, but the post will only hold 5 photos.
So, to my dear little friends who think my life is full of organization, I can only say, I wish it was!



9 I love comments!!:

meNmykids July 31, 2007 at 12:24 PM  

No comments on your room as a teenager? No fair! Really though, you are a great organizer, wish I was 1/2 as good. You found a place or two, good for you, we all need something to keep us humble eh? I need more than most evidently!

Trina July 31, 2007 at 6:21 PM  

Hahaha you are tooo funny!!! Im glad that you shared this with us all! We need to see your messy side, even if it is more about your teenage son, than YOU! hehehe What teenager is totally clean. Well River is....*crazy kid* but my other kids live in disaster areas! Now you should show pics of how organized you are in your kitchen. That is truly impressive!!

Cherrie July 31, 2007 at 8:24 PM  

You are so funny. I remember as a teenager being very messy. So I don't think he is that bad. It could be way worse believe me. Glad you posted again we missed ya. See you soon.

marykathryn August 1, 2007 at 10:49 AM  

You are right I am shocked and amazed!! HEHE...Actually it just looks like Home Sweet Home to me!!
Looking forward to coming to the get-together this weekend..hope to see you there!!

Sabriena August 1, 2007 at 11:42 AM  

Too bad I don't know what your room was like as a teenager. But I feel as if a little reading between the lines says it wasn't as organized as most of the rest of your present house is now.

I tagged you. This ought to get you on the computer! If you do it, that is. I don't mind at all if you decide to pass on it.

Your post can only hold 5 pictures? I usually upload the pictures to photobucket, then transport them to blogger, 5 at a time. But you should be able to add more once the 5 are on.

Cherrie August 1, 2007 at 8:09 PM  

TAG

Mrs.Martin August 1, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

I am about to go to bed and your post made me laugh. I could take a few pics myself. Trina says you are organized and I just believe her. lol lol

meNmykids August 1, 2007 at 11:21 PM  

Tag your it.

meNmykids August 2, 2007 at 8:56 AM  

Loved your comment on Kalis blog!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.