Trip Pictures!!

I totally enjoyed our trip and have 275 photos to remember it by! Here are some of my favorites. Some of them aren't fantastic, but they have a memory or a story that is precious to me and maybe some of you too.I hope to put all of them on walmart.com soon so that who ever wants to get copies can. I'll let you know when that happens, but please don't hold your breath.











































































10 I love comments!!:

Kim June 30, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Looks like you made lots of memories and had a good time. I saw lots of smiles!! =O)

Amber Lois June 30, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Love the pictures.

Kalisha June 30, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Those are cute pictures! JilleeAnna and River are SO cute together! I remember our conversation before you came, a week, or was it two? You said "It seams like SO l-o-n-g until we are going to be out there" and I replied saying "Yeah, and then after you get here next thing we know it will already be time for you to go home!" isn't that just how it worked? I feel like it is!

meNmykids July 1, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

You brought me many return smiles there! What a good time it was.

Skylene July 2, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

I love the pictures!

Sabriena July 6, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Beautiful pictures! I had a great time, too! I would like to call and talk to you for a little while, but my phone is broken... well, it got dropped in sweetened iced tea when I was in B-r this last weekend! I miss you! I enjoyed seeing and visiting with you again.

Beth July 8, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

SO cute!

Where is my Brain July 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

cute!!!

michelle July 31, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

chantel , elise wants you to post some pictures of Zakk on her walmart account if you have not lost the infomation to do it she wants to get the scrapbook finished next week and give it to them as soon as possible. thanks michelle

Kalisha August 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Those pictures are not cute enough to leave them as the last post for THIS long! Maybe I should text you tomorrow and say "AUNT CHANTEL, YOU NEED TO POST AGAIN!" or something?

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.