Back on the net

We have been without internet for the past few weeks, but now we are connected again and the connection is much faster. It has been about a year since I've been able to hear the music on my blog because of it. This morning I sat almost teary eyed and listened. The first song is very special to me.

I have been sewing lately. I am going to make my dad a rag quilt for christmas. They are so much easier and faster because there is no quilting invoved. I chose 8 flannel, plaid materials in several colors; red, blue, green, and cream. The material basically looks like the flannel shirts he always wears. I hope he likes it.

3 I love comments!!:

Marisela October 23, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

I'm sure he will love it. You should post pictures when you are done....I miss getting together with you and sewing. Wish you lived closer :(

meNmykids October 23, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Of Course he will love it, who wouldn't? You areeee just accomplishing things all over the place. Good for you. Funny how a song can mean soooo much.

Kalisha October 23, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

Well just like Sis. Marisela & Mom said, I am sure he will love it! For more than one reason... I know that it will be beautiful! And even if he did not, then when you get a gift in love then it makes it wonderful. I KNOW it will be beautiful though, so no need to worry about that.
Christmas is so close! Wow! It seems like we just had Christmas! My birthday is even closer! I think it was 20 day today, maybe 19? But in any case it is just under 3 weeks!
I miss you Aunt Chantel! I am so glad to see a post from you!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.