What's for Dinner??

My Saturday morning routine includes a trip to Safeway to check out their clearance items. It's a great place to score things like discounted yogurt, bread and cookie dough on a regular basis. These are some of the great deals I got recently:

wheat bread $.38 a loaf
Pillsbury cookie dough $.25 a package!
2 count pie crust $.99
A&W 10 rootbeer FREE!
large Digorno pizza's 28oz 2.60 each
Glide dental floss $.25
colgate toothbrushes $.50 each
gas rewards enough that I got my gas down to 1.68 a gallon!! (No that's not a misprint. I got 1.20 off at the pump to bring the price down to 1.68 :-)
free frosting flavoring
lots of other amazing deals...

Here's a list of what's to eat at our house in the days to come, because of some of my discounted purchases.

Main dishes-
Clam Chowder
Fish
Sour Cream Enchiladas
Minestrone
burritos
Fajitas
bbq Chicken
breakfast
stir fry
fish sandwiches
fish tacos
curry chicken
pizza

Sides-
Hot Wings
corn dogs
selected frozen veggies

Desserts-
brownies
chocolate chip cookies
sour cream heart cookies- Made these today. Yummy!
pumpkin muffins

1 I love comments!!:

meNmykids February 20, 2013 at 11:11 PM  

OK. I really miss living around you. It would be so fun to do this together! You could teach me so much.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.