Pumpkin Pics















Having fun with pumpkins!




















Andy wanted to free hand his pumpkin instead of using the kit. He ended up putting 3 faces on it.





Malea is enjoying herself.

5 I love comments!!:

Where is my Brain October 29, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Looks like fun! I have pumpkins for the boys, but we have not carved them yet. That might get messing.

meNmykids October 29, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Love it! We still haven't done ours yet. Maybe tomorrow. Won't be any need after that.

Sabriena October 29, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Good pictures. Looks like everybody is having fun.

Kim October 30, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

I love watching the creativity wheels turn when pumpkin carving time comes. Every year (except this year since I am not well) We have a pumpkin carving party and contest. It is so fun. We provide the pumpkins and a brown sack that has random stuff in it and knives. All you can use in what is in the sack. We have different catergories and then have the neighbors come over and judge them all. It is so much fun. Our family really misses that this year. Maybe next year!

Trina November 5, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

I love seeing all the pictures of everyone! Keep them coming, it makes it easier to picture who it is you are talking about while you are there. It looks like you had a lot of fun with everyone. It seems like a very sweet and loving assembly.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.