Ooh, a new post!!

We have been gone from Oregon 2 months now. When we moved, I threw away all of my sudoku books because they only had a few puzzles left in each one. I use to work on sudoku everyday, and have missed it sadly. Today I broke down and bought a new book from the dollar store. I am a happier girl now. Not near as happy as I will be when we finally get to close on our house (next week sometime:) but maybe as happy as all of you are who wanted a new post, so I hope you've enjoyed it and it was worth your wait.

9 I love comments!!:

Skylene October 27, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Wow you close on your house next week! How exciting. It must feel strange to be back in Denver after all of this time. Probably so familiar yet so different?! Also isn't Denver the only place buying a house has ever worked out at?

JoAnn October 27, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

A NEW POST!!! YIP! YIP! YIPEEEE!

HEEE HEEE.

Love JOAnn

Chantel H October 28, 2008 at 5:04 AM  

Sky: we bought a house in Elma once.

michelle October 28, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

We have some sudoku books ,come and get them.

Where is my Brain October 28, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

Hey, I am happy to get to view your post now!!!! I miss you guys lots. NOw when we travel to Oklahoma we will have to stop by on our way. Probobly won't be for a while though....

Glad things are working out to nicely!!
tammy

meNmykids October 28, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

Hey lady, I miss you. Good to get a post, I can't believe that you lasted that long without Sudoku. Hope that all is well with you all and I'm so glad that things are working out with the house.

Jules October 28, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Hey :) I actually haven't been on here near as much as I used to, so I haven't been keeping up with blogs. What are you guys' plans for the holidays. I hope we get to see you somewhat soon, since you are sooo much closer to us now. Miss ya!

Sylvia October 28, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

How exciting to be closing on your house! I know that will be such a relief. I love sudoku too. I used to play it on the computer. That limited me to one a day. It is always worth it to hear from you.

Sabriena October 29, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

I have a sudoku book, too. I got it at a yard sale. I haven't used very many of the puzzles, though. I think that my book is still in the drivers door pocket of the van. I put it in there while we were camping, so that when we were stopped while on a road hunt (for various reasons, but mostly - 10 bladders occasionally needed emptying! LOL). I don't know if I ever took it out. You were sure right when you taught me sudoku and said that I would be hooked. Quite often, I get on paperbackswap.com and play a sudoku puzzle or two....... or three..... or ten? LOL. That is so exciting about the house closing.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.