pictures??

Just trying the picture thing again.













9 I love comments!!:

Where is my Brain January 13, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

your picts worked! looks good

michelle January 14, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Yeah pictures of the kitchen.I like it ,it looks really cute.

Skylene January 14, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

You said the wall was orange? In the picture it looks more like apricot. I like the nice clean looking white. Did you all do some remodeling or was it already done? I notice there is a shelf in the kitchen to display your lemons too! Everything looks cute, I am so wishing I get to see it in person soon. Trying to convince Sam to take a weekender to Co but he doesn't like weekenders so we'll see!

Marisela January 14, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Yeah I can see them! I like the colored wall. Very cute...it brings warmth into the area. I'm glad you got them to work!

meNmykids January 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Yay, pictures. Congrats on the dog. I hope you have many enjoyable years to come with him a part of your family. I'm better now.

Sabriena January 14, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Wow! Very nice! It somehow makes it more real, to have those pictures. Maybe because we see somebody in the background, reaching into cupboards, etc. Shows that you're truly moved in!

And BTW, is that Andy in the background, or is it Uncle Dale?

JoAnn January 15, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Your house looks wonderful. Please give Dale a big hug for me. It was so nice of him to bring Alan home last week. I needed him to come home desperately. Love you guys.

Amber Lois January 15, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

I really like the pictures the Pink suprises me though.

Kim January 16, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Yeah the picture worked! I'm so excited for you.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.