Finally! Here are some inside photos of our new house. We love it and are so thankful that God allowed us to get it. This top photo is of the kitchen and dining area. The unique tile wasn't one of my favorite aspects of the home, but it is growing on me.





In this next photo you can see the dining area fully and the arch above adds so much character!

This picture is taken from the kitchen so that you can see our orange wall. This was another thing I originally wanted to change, but after I got it decorated, I kind of like it.

This is the spare bedroom. I love the wood walls. It even has it's own stairway leading up to it with the same walls. Someday this will be the master bedroom.

And finally, this is our TINY, only bathroom.

Well now you've seen part of our new house. I hope to post again soon with the remaining rooms. I wouldn't want to bombard you with all of them at one time.

10 I love comments!!:

meNmykids January 2, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

For some reason I could only access one picture? I have seen some other pics though and love your new house. I should email you some photos of our wood stove where we tore out the wall. Good to get a post.

Jules January 2, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

I could only see one picture also, I don't know what happened? I like the bedroom, it is so pretty, I like the wooden walls :)

Sabriena January 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

I also only saw one picture. I thought maybe it was because I was at the library, but it sounds like others are having the same problem! I'll recheck when I get home, just in case.

Sounds like you're settling in nicely. Do I hear something about Bro. Andy & Bro. Isaiah possibly going on a trip together this year, ending up at the Reunion? That would be neat.

Skylene January 3, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

I should have read everyone's comments right away! Here I've been, going back and forth trying to get the other pictures to come up and blaming my dumb, old computer! :) I owe my laptop an apology! The spare room is beautiful. And hopefully the pictures can be fixed soon because I am aching to see the orange wall!

Trina January 3, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Okay, likewise, I can only see the spare bedroom photo. I love the wood walls though! The quilt fits that room perfectly. Try putting the pics on again. I really would like to see more. Love you too! Miss you, as you well know!

Sylvia January 5, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

I am so glad was able to see the other pictures. Your house is beautiful. I know you will love it.

Chantel H January 6, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Sorry for the missing photos. I will fix the problem asap. Not sure what happened.

Amber Lois January 6, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

I like the one picture I see. It is really cool I would love to have a room like that.

Sabriena January 7, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Don't worry about the Christmas card. Mom is sending out her brothers and sisters' with the scrapbook pages. I think she is sending them today, or maybe she already sent them yesterday.

Marisela January 7, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

I like the one picture I can see. I'm glad you are getting settled in your new house.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.