Are we having fun yet? And then some

Well obviously I am having issues with posting pictures, so we'll save that for another time. Sorry.

I do have some fun news though. We have a new dog, Cody. He is a black lab, austrailian sheperd mix. He is 3 years old, so he is already trained. He is a very good dog, having been a house dog all his life. He doesn't like it outside much which is fine with me, I would rather not have him out playing in the mud and then coming in. Andy is extatic. We all love Cody. Maybe someday I can post photos. He He.

8 I love comments!!:

michelle January 12, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Oh how fun a dog.That is one thing the little kids asked about as soon as they found out there would be no baby ,could we get a dog now instead.Haha like they think a dog is so much better than a baby or could take it's place.

Skylene January 12, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

My pictures seem to be working right now on my computer. Yahoo. I almost quit blogging over the irritation of pictures that don't want to post. I'm glad you are enjoying your dog. Right now a dog sounds like a lot of work to me but someday I would like one too.

Marisela January 12, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

How fun! My kids would love to have a dog. We agreed to let them get a fish....baby steps :)

Kalisha January 12, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

You told me that you had SUCH a hard time NOT getting a bigger dog because you had had big dogs all the time, and I knew that even IF you found a dog that fit the description that you gave, there would be some problem with the dog, you were GOING to get a bigger dog than what you wanted before, I knew that you would HAVE to get a bigger dog. I came home from Grandmas and mom said "Hey Kali! Did you know that Dale and Chantel got a dog?" "Its a Lab Australian Shepherd mix." and I laughed and said "Neat! I knew they wouldn't get a little dog!" I'm glad for you.

Sabriena January 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

How exciting! What fun, having a dog! I'm glad for Andy. And you and Uncle Dale, of course.

I really miss you right now. I hope I get to see you soon. Also Uncle Dale & Andy, but right now I'm just really missin' my Aunt Chantel!

Where is my Brain January 13, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

I don't need a dog to get the perks or the other....I got neighbors.......I'll let you figure that one out.

I don't mind dogs, but ones in my yard univited.........

A trained dog would be wonderfull, my Levi is scared of dogs...don't know why. We'll proboby have to get him one so he won't be...or maybe he will grow out of it.

Sylvia January 13, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

That is nice not having to train him. That is something I never wanted to do. I'm glad everyone loves him.

Sylvia January 13, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

That is nice not having to train him. That is something I never wanted to do. I'm glad everyone loves him.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.