I have been searching high and low looking for a small container of paint (1/2 pint) that I started painting my window sill with a few months back. We have been remodeling in the meantime, and the closet that the paint used to be in has been torn out. Our paint supplies were all moved to under the basement stairs, and I have gone through that box several times... Maybe I should start by stating why this paint has so much importance. You see, back in January, when Dennis and Trina were here, we all went to our little ace hardware store and I picked just the right brown for what I wanted. She was very supportive and we came right home with the color and put a dab here and there to make sure it was the color I wanted. I love it, but life got busy and I haven't finished my painting. After I came home from Trina's last month, it was one of the first things I wanted to do in memory of her, but the paint was missing in action. I have searched all three levels of the house plus the garage. I kept going back to the paint box in the basement thinking it MUST be there only to be disappointed again. I have uttered many prayers about it and knew in my heart that it would be found. Well... Yesterday I went looking for our polyurethane and guess what I found? Yes, that's right, my chocolate brown paint, Trina Approved. It was right behind the box and I'm really not sure how I missed it. But God knows. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers and answering in your time.

4 I love comments!!:

Chantel H June 11, 2012 at 9:23 PM  

Forgot to mention that I also tried to go buy another can of the paint but it had been clearanced out.

meNmykids June 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

Oh, that is touching. I'm so glad that you got to use your Trina approved paint, I'm sure it is perfect. She had a gift that way.

Beth June 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM  

I love your blog! it looks really pretty. And I also love the new pictures. :)

Chantel H June 15, 2012 at 9:07 PM  

Thank you Bethany :)

Gale: So busy lately still haven't got the painting done but I'm keeping it handy...

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.