List, files, and folders!

You all know how organization makes me happy, well today I have found something else to organize. I have long avoided putting music on the computer, because I didn't know what to do with it once it was there. Andy has lots of music on the computer, but it is just a huge jumbled list of track 1, track 2, ect.

Today I have successfully downloaded over 6 hours of music into the appropriate files and folders, and I also learned how to create a playlist of my favorite songs. I even taught Mr. Andy how to correctly make a playlist. Yes, I know I am way behind the times on this stuff, but I feel that I have made a big step today!

It gives me such joy to see my hours of songs neatly put in one Moms music folder, then divided into 8 separate mini folders with album names, artists, titles, ect. Andy was quite taken back to see the difference in My music and His music. He got right to work on it, so that mom wouldn't out do him. We'll see who can keep their music "room" the cleanest!!

8 I love comments!!:

Trina April 16, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

OH my that is so funny! Go Andy Go...for you,Chantel, are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to all things clean and organized! So I have to root for the underdog...hehehe

Cherrie April 17, 2007 at 5:47 AM  

You are so funny. I wish I could be more organized.

meNmykids April 17, 2007 at 6:05 AM  

OOOOKAY. We won't even think about all that I need to organize. But I know that you are so much happier while in the middle, and right after a great organizational spurt. Good job. Andy can only dream of competing. Would love to come over and check it out.
Gale

michelle April 17, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

Hi i just wanted to let you know that I just set up my blog .Chantel told me about it so I have not figured everthing out yet.But I have a post there ,can't figure out how to put on pictures.

Mrs.Martin April 18, 2007 at 7:07 AM  

Chantel, I want to be just like you some day. I dream in my dreams to be organized and half the time it happens. The other half of the time, well you know.

michelle April 18, 2007 at 5:23 PM  

Oh ... Chantel I told Brian what you did with the music on your computer and he said not to forget who showed you how to do that!..haha I guess he wants some credit for your now organized computer music.

Chantel H April 19, 2007 at 11:05 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chantel H April 19, 2007 at 11:07 AM  

Michelle: Actually my program is diffenent than yours so I had to figure it out myself. But talking to Brian did inspire me!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.