Busy Days

I have started packing. What a chore! I have almost all of our books packed, all 12 boxes of them! Amazingly we have really down sized these last 2 moves and have gotten rid of a lot of books.

Today I am working on cleaning up the packing mess and getting some groceries because we have company coming. Safeway has a $10 off coupon in the Tuesday paper this week, so I am heading there to take advantage of their other good deals too. $1.89 lb boneless skinless chicken. Not as cheap as I paid last time ($1.49) but still a great deal, especially with $10 off.

Sean and Marisela should be in for dinner tonight and are staying through Friday. I am really looking forward to it. We see each other in passing at weddings, ect., but it's been a while since we really got to spend some quality time with them. She hasn't seen my house yet, so I didn't start packing any decor (normally my first boxes to pack). I still have 2 weeks until I need to be packed, I'm sure I have plenty of time.

6 I love comments!!:

Skylene August 13, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Packing, I know that you are a pro at it by now. I bet you have it down to a science!

Sabriena August 14, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

I'm echoing Skylene over here! Hope everything goes well for you. It will be nice to have Sis. Marisela get to see your house before you leave. I hope we get to visit you or you visit us soon.

Sylvia August 14, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Only 12 boxes? I am shocked!! My Mom and Dad would be terribly disappointed. Of course they didn't move very often. Cherrie gave me a bunch of books when she moved. Now i have more than the 1 box I used to have.

I am sure you have moving down to a science. It still probably isn't that much fun.

I finally posted so why haven't you commented yet?

meNmykids August 15, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

I wish I could see you one last time before you take off across the country. I miss you already. Glad your packing is going good. Keep thinkin' of me when you use a box with my writing.

Sabriena August 16, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Hear you've had some good stuff Spiritually, out there. Hurry and tell us all about it!

Jules August 18, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

I'm actually thrilled that you are moving to Denver. I'm thinking: 3 day weekend- Denver. We had some fun times when you lived there before...Elitchs, etc. I also love going to Casa Bonita! I know it is a lot of work though. But you'll only be 9 hours away, whoo hoo!!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.