Movin' on up

As many of you know, we have been praying about moving for a few months now. At first we had no idea where the Lord would send us, only that we were going to move. Just over a month ago Dale started thinking about a place, but we didn't want to say anything until we knew for sure. We have now given our months notice and rented our Penske truck, so I would say it is official. We are moving to Denver, Co.

I have some mixed feelings about the move. I love the brethern there dearly and I am excited to get re-aquainted with them. We have lived there 3 1/2 years total through out our marriage. On the other hand, I feel that my heart is in the Northwest and that it is definately my home. I know God knows best and I can't wait to see what his will is for us there. Knowing the way we move around, we will probably be back in the Northwest someday. Until then, I will miss you all. I feel that we are such a close family out here. We are intending to go to the Oregon campout so I hope to see many of you there for a last goodbye. Just know now, I will be shedding some tears.

9 I love comments!!:

michelle August 6, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

For me this is going to be one of the hardest moves you made because you will be leaving us here.I am just not sure what is going to happen here.But We are definitley starting to do our own pray about a place again.We just don't know how long we can stay with so few.Another family here told us they plan to move by spring.Don't know if is going to be secret for them or not ,but they say there is just nothing here anymore.I have already shed some tears about you leaving .Who am I going to go do little shopping trips with?

Amber Lois August 7, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

I don't want you to move either. Because Denver is far far away.

meNmykids August 7, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

Nevertheless, Thy will be done I have prayed. His will is not mine I guess since I was wanting you here, but I'm sure it is for the best. I hope that you are the fantastic strength to whoever needs you there, you were a wonderful help to me here when I was in such need. God bless you in your move!

Sabriena August 8, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Sigh. At least when you while you were/are in Oregon, you're only one state away from us. Now... all the way in Colorado.

OKAY! Right when I finished typing that, your music says "No matter where I am!"

Anyway, hopefully you will come visit us sometimes. I think you need to visit at least once more before you move so far away. Hopefully it won't be long until you move back. To our assembly, to be exact. But even another one if it's close enough for more visits. I repeat Mom; God bless you in your move.

Tish August 8, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

It will be sad that you will be leaving so many out here who love you, but it is important to follow God's will. I hope that you guys do well out there. We will look forward to seeing you at the campout. Yikes! it's not even that far away! Where has the summer gone?

JoAnn August 9, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Chantel,

I for one am very happy that you are moving this direction. However, I do know exactly how you feel about leaving Oregon. Been there, Done that! I am such a coastie. I would move back to the west anytime, my dear husband however, would miss me greatly. So I guess I will just stay here with him.

Marisela August 9, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

That makes me sad. Denver is far away. I really am going to miss you guys. West coast get togethers just won't be the same with out you guys! I'm sure the Lord has great things in store for you as you venture into another chapter in your life.... but I will miss you! I am looking forward to the campout, and visiting with yiou there.

Skylene August 11, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Wow I can't believe I hadn't heard about this big news yet; and it is the 11th! Congrats on the big decision being made. I know Sam and I have thought on and off about moving too someday. I'm not as sad about your move as everybody else is. I will probably see you more often. And we've never thought about Denver yet but if we ever move Sam and I aren't set on any place so you never know.

Cherrie August 12, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

I am sad that you won't be here with me when I have this baby. But I know that you must do what the Lord would have you do. We love you guys and want the best for you.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.