New song

I know, two posts in one day is completely unheard of from me, but after my last post I decided I was tired of the song I had had on for months now. I just picked one out of the blue to put on the top. Then I came back to my blog to listen to it, amazed that the words in the song is EXACTLY how I feel. Just thought I would share those thoughts.

5 I love comments!!:

Sylvia September 17, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

I love the songs you have on your blog. Sometimes I have just got on your blog to listen to your songs. I should download them for me.

Thank you for the comment. I haven't been getting on the computer much lately. I promise I will post soon about our news!! I sure hope we can make it to the reunion. The baby will be pretty little and I don't know if Jeff could go with me. I have been wanting to take a trip this next summer really bad. I will just pray and hope it works out.

I am glad Andy is enjoying his school.
Sometimes something different is really good for us. It will make a big change for you. I hope things work out for you guys.

michelle September 18, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

i Like your songs too.

michelle September 18, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Oh ,hey maybe you could get Sylvia to invite me to her blog.momdgray1990@hotmail.com

JoAnn September 18, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

I'm glad school is working out so well for Andy. It seems when kids grow up they tend to do it all at once. I know being raised by such a great mom and dad made all the difference for him. Thats why he is so ready for college and all that now. Good Job Mom!

Skylene September 19, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

I am impressed that Andy is getting college down! Seems like a wonderful time to do it; before you have to hold down a full-time job, and while it paid for! That's great. How about a job for U. Dale?

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.