News

Dale got a job! Yippee!! That is a huge load off our minds. We are looking at a house to buy and plan to make an offer on Monday. Buying a house here is so much cheaper than rent, it would be crazy not to try to own. In the past we have tried to buy a house from time to time, but it wasn't in God's plan so we'll see what his will is this time.

In other news, we are planning a surprise 16th b-day party here at sis Sharon's tomorrow for one of the girls at the church. On Sunday we are planning a day at Eliches (Six Flags) because it is a free day. Some of the sisters have been getting together every Thursday for lunch and sewing. It has been nice. There is so much going on here, I love it!

13 I love comments!!:

michelle September 19, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Not Fair!not Fair! It all sounds fun.Brian was going to sing-up for workingin Portland next week but He really don't want to .I thinks he'll wait one more week.I told him if he does he has to work as ard as possible on the house this next week.Becuase when he does go over there to work ,he will come home on weekend or we will go over there if I am up to it and nothing will get done on house. Keep them posts coming it is so good to still be in touch.Not much happing here.

JoAnn September 22, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

WOOOOHOOOO! That is great that Dale got a job. Sounds like Denver is being good to you guys.

Kim September 22, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

That is such a blessing! I'm thankful you are happy in your move and enjoying the brethren there.

Amber Lois September 22, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

That is really cool. I'm so excited for you.

Jules September 23, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Wow, free day at Elitchs, I wish I could have been there! I LOVE Elitchs!!! Let me know if they ever do that again, and it MAY work out that we could make it ;) HEHE. I'm so glad that Dale got a job! I KNOW how stressful it is when they don't have one :P And that would be awesome if you do buy a house, I wish we were able to buy a house, I prefer that over renting by far! I'll be praying that things keep on working out for you guys, and please keep us in yours, we need it.

Sabriena September 23, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

When Mom told us that you were trying to buy, every single one of us was like "What??? Why didn't they buy while out here? NOW they will probably stay somewhere for any amount of time!!!" But then I remembered that you spent a lot of time in our area, and was happy for that, and was even to truthfully hope aloud that everything would work out for you guys. I hope that we get to visit you sometimes, and hope that you will visit us, too. That is so wonderful that Uncle Dale was able to get a job. I was going to say in my first comment to you, that I hoped and would pray that he would get one, but then I realized that it would be wiser to read your more recent posts to see if he had or not. I couldn't remember what Mom had said, but now I remember her talking about it.

I love you and miss you, and definitely pray for you! Hope Andy's still doing well with school. How did the birthday thing go? What about the Six Flags thing? Please post some more, now that I'm on here to read it.

meNmykids September 23, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Love ya!

Sylvia September 23, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

I am so glad Kale has been blessed with a job. I hope you find a house you are pleased with.

Tish September 24, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

That is so wonderful that Dale has found a job. So far in our marriage Matt hasn't really been without work for any real length of time. I know this is a blessing! I'm so glad you are enjoying the brethren out there. I hope the party and the 6 flags excursion went well.

Skylene September 25, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

That's great.I know my guy is a lot happier when he has work. We'uns are really busy around here too. Always more to do than time to do it in.

Marisela September 27, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

I'm so glad to hear that things are going so well for you guys, and you are enjoying living there. Keep us posted on how things work out with the house. I hope you find something you love.

Trina September 27, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

I am waiting to hear the latest on the house. I do believe we were in the middle of a chat Miss Chantel when your mortgage broker shut it down rather suddenly...LOL Im glad that you seem happy and that things are going so well. LOVE YOU!

michelle September 29, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Hey where did you go .I was getting used to these very frequent posts of yourlife and goings on in your new places.Please post!!!!

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.