Update

Here are a few updates on our ever changing life.

1. Andy is going to public school, after 6 years of home schooling. He is also taking some classes at the community college. He is loving it all. Looks like the school is going to accept all of our previoius credits, but it's nots official yet. We'll see.

2. Dale has a job interview tomorrow! Again, we'll see. Looks like it is insurance work.

3. We don't have a house yet. Basicly, no job means no house. We are staying with sis Sharon. She is a jewel!

4. The brethern here have been awesome! They are always giving hugs and telling us how glad they are we came. It makes me feel a little guilty that I feel homesick. Church has been great and we have had several visitors. We have had ministry on being ready and bearing fruit. I have had a soar throat most of the time we've been here, so I haven't been able to sing much, but it's getting better so I am looking forward to being able to sing along soon.

6 I love comments!!:

michelle September 11, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

We miss you!! I have been having some problems(you can read my blog to see what it is.) Brian has been having really bad toothaches. Dale has a bad cough .Mackenzie missed school today from bad cold and running a fever all night and today.Then Melissa came home from school with sore throat and headache. Br.Sean was at church last night and gave out meeting for tonight.I of course am at home with my sick girls. I might not have went tonight anyway.I was pretty tired this evening.I had to go to town today to take care of some things.and might have walked to much. Well I guess that is a pretty big comment I could have wrote a blog ,but not sure if you are reading them since you didn't post on mine after I left a comment on yours. Love and Prayers from us.

JoAnn September 12, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Glad things are working out for you guys. I am sure Dale will have a job soon. Hope you throat is feeling better.

Trina September 13, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

I miss you as you know. You are still in my prayers. Waiting on things to unfold is very difficult. Keep being patient, God will work.

Skylene September 13, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Wow everything is changing at once for your family! Who knows maybe you will really enjoy everything being different. Every once in a while I'd like a total change. I get homesick sometimes too but I am homesick for so many different places and things it would be an impossiblility to have them all anyway!

Jules September 17, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

It sounds like things are going good up there. Hopefully Dale will get that job. It is so stressful not having work, we're kind of going through that also right now :P I'm very proud of Andy for doing school and college at the same time, wow! Well we will talk to you soon :)

Sabriena September 23, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Mom told us about Andy taking the college classes, but I guess I misunderstood her about the school thing. I hope that he enjoys it. I hope everything is going good for you guys. I will read your more recent post, now.

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a stay at home mom and wife who is thankful to the Lord for my many blessings! I love lists and can't fully function unless I am following one, whether it be for groceries, daily errands and chores, or long term goals. I like to share my sometimes comical experiences about cooking and menu planning, being a tightwad, my adorable children, and thoughts on God's plan for me and mine. I love comments and feedback!

I love my Honey!!

I  love my Honey!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket Photobucket

Samantha

Samantha

Ella

Ella

Andy

Andy
Powered by Blogger.